Follow us on Instagram @RejoiceBoysBlog
EFCC Arraigns 45 Year-Old Man For Obtaining N3m Under False Pretence, Docks three for Alleged Internet Fraud.
The EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, on Thursday, October 10, 2019, arraigned one 45-year-old Adekoya James Adeyinka before Justice Watilat Ibrahim of the Federal High Court 2, sitting in Abeokuta, Ogun State. He was arraigned on a 23-count charge bordering on obtaining a sum of N3,000,000 (Three Million Naira) under false pretense.
The victim of his alleged fraud had petitioned the EFCC to accuse him of collecting the sum in tranches sometimes in 2016 under the pretence that he was expecting N60m (Sixty Million Naira) from Nigerite Company. Justice Ajoku fixed November 4 and 5 for hearing on their respective bail applications.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- Top 4 Nigerian Musicians with 100 Million Views on YouTube [Photo & Video]
- Davido Disses Wizkid in his New song tittled ‘On God’
- Top 10 Best and Popular Rappers in Nigeria 2019 [ Photos]
- Top 10 most Funny Online Comedians in Nigeria 2019 [Photos]
- Top 7 Young and Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [Photos]
- Comedian “Sydney Talker” Sets To Release A Comedy Skit With Davido [Photos]
- [Music] MoFlow – Follow Me
- [Music] Yawhizzy – Fine Girls Bad
- Five Nigerian Musicians with terrible Past & Mysterious Story [Photos]
- [MUSIC] Wigmer – Gimme Love